Saturday 5 June 2010

Welcome!

Hello to all the bloggers or Internet pedestrians I like to call who happen to visit my new blog! I am at the fourteen years young and have never created a blog before but I love following people on YouTube such as charlieissocoollike and paperlilies. Tavi (Fashion Rookie) was my inspiration to start this blog as she is very talented and successful even though she has only just left Middle School recently.





I am just getting started but hope to write about what makes teenagers great(and not so great) and tell you guys my journey through teenagerdom! This project may be a complete fail but hopefully it will grow and flourish into something beautiful.



Here is a link to charlieissocoollike's most recent video upload, enjoy!.http://charliemcdonnell.com/juggling

No comments:

Post a Comment